Got a strange postcard in the mail yesterday from Johns Hokins University Pro Health.
They are looking for people to feed and test 4 diets.
You have to meet the following:
1. Are age 30 or older
2. Are willing to change your eating habits for 21 weeks.
3. Have normal or mildly elevated blood pressure.
4. Are not presently taking medication for diabetes, blood pressure or cholesterol.
5. Have a BMI (Body Mass Index) of 25 or more.
As part of MNI CARB, you will:
1. Dine with them for 21 weeks at the Woodlawn facility.
2. Receive 21 weeks of free freshly prepared food.
3. Receive up to $1900 in compensation for completing the project
4. Get free laboratory, blood pressure, cholesterol and blood sugar measured.
5. Learn how diet can affect your blood pressure, cholesterol and blood sugar levels.
You can email them at email@example.com or call 410-281-1881.
This sounds interesting. I am waiting on a call back from them but wanted to share with others that might benefit.
- Current Location:Work - Laurel
- Current Mood: curious